[IronJS:5] How Would I run the Benchmarks Myself

pnewhook

Apr 19, 2010, 10:16:34 PM4/19/10
to IronJS
i just cloned github and after getting the f# power pack I built up
the project. But now I'm not sure what to do. I looked around and
found the executable IronJS.Dev.exe in IronJS\Src\IronJS.Dev\bin\Debug
and just for kicks I ran it without any arguments from the command
line and got this

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not
find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Fredrik\Projects\IronJS\Src
\IronJS.Dev'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String
maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.SetCurrentDirectory(String path)
at <StartupCode$IronJS-Dev>.$Program.main@() in C:\Develop\Git\fholm
\IronJS\Src\IronJS.Dev\Program.fs:line 11

how would I go about running the examples that came with it?

Fredrik Holmström

Apr 20, 2010, 1:24:13 AM4/20/10
to iro...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

As it stands right now the compiler has not been run on any other machine then my two laptops,
while it *should* run I know there are a few hard-coded paths and possibly a bunch of dependencies
(most notably FSharp.PowerPack.dll) and there is no clear guide for how to get it to run.

This will, of course, get cleaned up in the future and a proper test suite and examples will be added,
until then tho it's pretty much the wild wild west.

Regards,
Fredrik Holmström
http://ironjs.com