Does current master (as of July 26) have all of 0.2.1 yet?

Steve_H

Jul 26, 2011, 3:07:53 PM7/26/11
to IronJS

Hi Fredrik,

I'm about to take the plunge with seriously using IronJS in my futures
trading project and would like to know if you have the CLR seamless
integration features for your 0.2.1 version. In other words, is your
Wiki currently describing your v0.2.1 interface to the CLR types?

Thanks. I'd hate to start what is still mostly 0.2.0 and find that
I'm changing everything a month or two from now.

Steve

Fredrik Holmström

Aug 1, 2011, 5:20:23 AM8/1/11
to IronJS
Hey!

The short answer is: It does not.
The longer answer is:
We're working on it, sadly this is a hobby project and real life (and
some well earned vacation) has been getting in the way for me the past
2-3 months, I haven't had much time to work on IronJS.

John is the one that has been doing most of the work in the past 2-3
months.