最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Mirek Sz

未読、
2016/06/02 5:26:032016/06/02
To: IronJacamar Users
Hello
I have a question about ConnectionPool behaviour. We use JBOSS 7.1/7.2 and we see strange signs, as you can see in attachment pool creates new connections and after 2 minutes release it. (We have idle 2 minutes). Why this happen? Maybe algorithm of pool create connection with some prefill brehaviour
メッセージは削除されました

Mirek Sz

未読、
2016/06/02 5:28:042016/06/02
To: IronJacamar Users
Attachment
Bez tytułu.png

Jesper Pedersen

未読、
2016/06/02 8:05:372016/06/02
To: IronJacamar Users

Make sure that you are using a 1.2 release - latest release is 1.2.7.

We don't support the 1.0 and 1.1 releases anymore.

Mirek Sz

未読、
2016/06/03 2:43:232016/06/03
To: IronJacamar Users
Ok so in the new version behaviour is different, I don;t want migrate to wildfly and lose time to discover the same thing

Jesper Pedersen

未読、
2016/06/03 6:41:262016/06/03
To: IronJacamar Users
You can control the pool behaviour through capacity policies - you can even provide your own implementation of these contracts.

 http://ironjacamar.org/news/2013/08/06/IronJacamar110Finalreleased.html
http://ironjacamar.org/news/2014/10/21/IronJacamar120Finalreleased.html

全員に返信
投稿者に返信