Bean validation

Jesper Pedersen

Mar 17, 2016, 12:25:57 PM3/17/16
to IronJacamar Developers
Hi,

I have merged support for bean validation of resource adapter archives, including their ActivationSpec instances in https://github.com/ironjacamar/ironjacamar/commit/6c1d7996c87ff802c0efa70cc76375129894e877

Compared to our 1.2 branch we have a SPI for the integration, and we only bind ValidatorFactory in JNDI now.

We still use Hibernate Validator as the backing implementation, but we won't ship with all the optional extensions it supports.

Feedback is welcome.

Best regards,
  Jesper

Stefano Maestri

Mar 17, 2016, 1:21:32 PM3/17/16
to Jesper Pedersen, IronJacamar Developers
Hi,

I agree not shipping all optional extensions, users could do that their selves.

And I think SPI is good also for this.

regards
S.