DWM porting and tests

Stefano Maestri

May 6, 2016, 7:10:14 AM5/6/16
to IronJacamar Developers
Hi all,

I've ported Our Distribute Work Manager implementation, using both Socket based transport and JGroups based one.

In the commit there are also some changes to run 2 (or more) different instances of our Embedded in the same JVM. Main changes in this area are to support different naming context and naming server defining Jndi protocol host and port and inject those information in various Binder Beans.

Note also a small, but very important change in JGroups transport and read code comment to better understand what it implies

comments and feedback are more than welcome

regards
S.

Jesper Pedersen

May 6, 2016, 7:30:57 AM5/6/16
to IronJacamar Developers
Yeah, those are good changes :) Running multiple instances of IronJacamar/Embedded in the same JVM instance will likely open up for more use-cases in the future.

If people wants to try to run the test cases use -PmiTest=true