Hipchat

Stefano Maestri

Sep 21, 2016, 9:50:27 AM9/21/16
to IronJacamar Developers
Hi all,

we are on Hipchat, please join us https://www.hipchat.com/giqwulvjw

Even if our IRC channel will still be active we are moving all chat related to version 2 in hipchat. Very soon I'll add hooks and bots for github and Travis.

See you there

regards
S.

Stefano Maestri

Sep 22, 2016, 10:08:01 AM9/22/16
to IronJacamar Developers
I've just added nice integration of github and Travis CI.
In a nutshell, everything happening on our github repository (issue created/commented/closed, PRs, commits, CI build) will be notified in our ironjacamar room.
A nice way to don't miss anything happening on the project.
I'll have a look if it's possible to add also notification from google groups, I've not found anything working out of the box, but I'll look better when I'll have 5 mins of spare time ;)

As usual any opinion, contribution or suggestion are more than welcome

regards
S.

Stefano Maestri

Sep 23, 2016, 8:02:36 AM9/23/16
to IronJacamar Developers
I've also added an hook to notify the room for every post here and in users group.

Have fun
S.

Francis Andre

Jan 2, 2018, 4:44:35 AM1/2/18
to IronJacamar Developers
It seems that your redirect link to hipchat has been hacked...

Stefano Maestri

Apr 2, 2019, 6:29:36 AM4/2/19
to IronJacamar Developers
Hi all,

Atlassian has discontinued support to hipchat and our hipchat room is no more available.
Any discussion should be go only in mailing list.

best,
S.