Pool's flush and flush-strategy configuration

Stefano Maestri

Feb 18, 2016, 10:03:50 AM2/18/16
to IronJacamar Developers
I have merged the initial version of the Pool's flush functionality and its flush-strategy configurtation.

What is changing from IJ 1.x is CM matching consider our Unified Security mechanism.

I have also added a lot of tests to get a good coverage and also to avoid as much as possible regression

Please have a look to the commit and give me your thoughts

this is the commit

best regards
S.

Jesper Pedersen

Feb 18, 2016, 10:31:42 AM2/18/16
to IronJacamar Developers
Yeah, looks good.

I think the only question is really if we should keep the ManagedConnectionPool level policies and instead always flush on a pool level, as the management operation would.

There are pros/cons of each solution, so lets keep it as IronJacamar 1.x for now, unless somebody else thinks otherwise.