Figuring out the new DS Deployer classes in master (Issue #560)

Flavia Rainone

Sep 27, 2016, 4:51:51 AM9/27/16
to IronJacamar Developers
Hi,

I was trying to figure out how to port the DS deployer protection for jar to master, issue #560.

I figured there would be a DashDSXmlDeployer or something like this, similar to DashRaXmlDeployer:
https://github.com/ironjacamar/ironjacamar/blob/master/embedded/src/main/java/org/ironjacamar/embedded/deployers/DashRaXmlDeployer.java

That deployer would invoke DsParser... however, I can't find it. Any tips on how to port the fix to master?

Thanks a lot!

Stefano Maestri

Sep 27, 2016, 6:00:38 AM9/27/16
to IronJacamar Developers
Well #560 is about RADeployer, not DS (we don't have DS yet in master, it's part of Beta2) and it should be the porting of

resolved by PR

In master, you should start from

and find the best part of the code where implement it (there or in any subclasses, I haven't a look yet)

have fun ;)

regards

Flavia Rainone

Sep 28, 2016, 3:01:50 PM9/28/16
to IronJacamar Developers
Okay. So it turns out that I confused everything, as #560 is about the RarDeployer, and not the DS deployer. This part is under development for 2.0.