Fwd:

1 view

Marian Knup

Apr 4, 2013, 2:44:33 AM4/4/13
to irom...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vytautas Jankauskas <vytautas....@aiesec.lt>
Date: Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Hey AIESEC!!  :)

My name is Vytautas and I am a member of the GCDP PBox "Green Glance" in Lithuania :) Project starts on 3rd of May so we are looking for a quick match - because we still need 3 EPs :) This is our proposal-message:

GCDP in Lithuania "Green Glance"

The "Green Glance" project is based on the ecology topic and will take place from 3rd of May to 17th of JuneIt would be fantastic if you joined our team! Take this wonderful opportunity to change both your and teenagers lives for the better world! Explore the business world in Lithuania as well as deepen you knowledge about ecology!

 Watch how much our amazing organising team is waiting for you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PdvGx_S8Ro

The internship is about leading workshops for high school students and helping them solve relevant case studies for ecologic businesses in Lithuania.

If you are interested in this excellent opportunity just fill this short form:  https://podio.com/webforms/3791120/292082

or respond to this message with all the questions you are interested in!

Then we‘ll invite you to Skype interview.

Contact vytautas....@aiesec.lt for more information and read our TN forms below J

HERE IS ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PROJECT:

TN-In-LT-VU-2013-1438

TN-In-LT-VU-2013-1439

TN-In-LT-VU-2013-1440

TN-In-LT-VU-2013-1441

Join our „Green Glance“ team and the local committee of AIESEC in ISM. Our LC is extremely friendly and united – we even call ourselves „La Familia“!  Accommodation, local transportation and lunch on working days will be provided for you. Lithuanian people are really nice and warm – come and we‘ll prove that!!!

Soooo looking forward to hearing from you!!

All the Best,

Vytautas

--
Vytautas Jankauskas
Team member of the project "Green Glance" in AIESEC Lithuania Local Committee Vilnius ISM

Arkliu g. 18-114, 01305 Vilnius, Lithuania
Mobile:   +370 677 46 724
E-mail: vytautas....@aiesec.lt

Partners of AIESEC Lithuania
Development partners:                                                                Non-corporate partners:
SEB, TELE2, MARS, OVC Consulting                                           JCI Lithuania

Activity supporters
Enterprise Lithuania, CV-Online LT, Rivilė
ISM University of Management and Economics

Supporters:
Ernst & Young Baltic, MARS, DNB, SEB, IBM,
Lietuvos Draudimas, Omnitel, Lidl, BPT Asset Management
Partners of AIESEC Lithuania Local Committee Vilnius ISM:
ISM University of Management and Economics
PODIO

--

Marian Knup
Vice President International Internships

Phone/Fax: +40-314 054 451/2Mobile: +40 745 249 562

AIESEC in Romania

Strada Vasile Lascar, Numarul 5-10, cod postal 020491 , Etaj 1, Sector 2,Bucuresti

Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.

BE LOGO (1).jpg