Fwd: [GIP Radio] Promote the 11th Show in your LC

Cristina Podaru

Jun 25, 2013, 7:28:47 AM6/25/13
to irom...@googlegroups.com, Mariana Balan

Hello LCPs all around the world,

First of all, for those that don't know me, I am Mihaela and I am part of the Global Support Team being responsible of GIP Radio.

Did you miss yesterday the 11th GIP Radio Show?
No problem, just click here and listen to it: http://bit.ly/1aHZP1z

Inline image 1

ps: Forward this email to your LC

Thank you and have a nice week!

--
Mihaela Lazar
Vice President OutGoing Programmes 12/13

GIP Radio Manager
AIESEC International Global Support Team 12/13
             www.aiesec.sk

_____________________________

Partners of AIESEC Slovakia:
Honorary partner / Zapadoslovenska energetika
Principal partners / TRIAD*
Supporters / Úsmev ako dar * Microsoft * DELL * KPMG * Hamilton & Co
Exchange Partners / Kraft Foods EBSC *
Content Partners / Mercuri International * BPP * Develor * Kariéra za hranicami
Media partners | SITA * Webnoviny * TREND * Eurocampus * Grayling * Photomedia

--
Crispo,
On behalf of Infinity EB

E-mail:  podaru....@gmail.com
Phone+40 742 690 710
Web:     www.myaiesec.ro

Connect with AIESEC  Facebook LinkedIn

The international platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential

1372098728152_radio11 (1).jpg
logo02EB copy.jpg