AF Induction Buddies

Cristina Podaru

Mar 25, 2013, 5:31:42 AM3/25/13
to irom...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Duddy

Astea le folosim noi.
O zi faina!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cristina Podaru <podaru....@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Subject: [oportunitate] Induction Buddy for exchange recruitments
To: Oana Haiduc <oana.ralu...@gmail.com>

Hello, AIESEC-ers!

As the Winter Holidays are knocking at our doors...

Inline image 2

 You definitely have more free time and you are wondering what to do next in AIESEC :)

I have the answer:  Be a Big Brother for the new EP's ( aka Induction Buddy)

Inline image 2
You will have the opportunity to explain them about AIESEC and why we are awesome and you will guide them during their induction period (which will last around 6 weeks, from 20th of January until 1st of March).

We offer you the opportunity to change 20 lives this spring by helping students to find the suitable internship for them.

Don't worry if you do not have a lot of knowledge about our internship program, we will prepare  you to be a COOL Big Brother.

So, grab the application and send it until 28th of December 2012.

Have some Happy Holidays!
HO-HO-HO!

--
Crispo,
On behalf of Unstoppable EB

E-mail:  podaru....@gmail.com
Phone: +40 742 690 710
Web:     www.myaiesec.ro

Connect with AIESEC  Facebook LinkedIn Twitter

The international platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential

--
Crispo,
On behalf of Unstoppable EB
Cristina Podaru
Vice President International Internships, 2012-2013
AIESEC in Cluj Napoca - ROMANIA

E-mail:  podaru....@gmail.com
Phone: +40 742 690 710
Web:     www.myaiesec.ro

Connect with AIESEC  Facebook LinkedIn Twitter

The international platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential

image002.jpg
image002.jpg
big-brother-sister-combo.jpg
image.jpeg
JD&AF Induction buddy.docx

Izabela-Maria Catiru

Mar 25, 2013, 7:03:15 AM3/25/13
to irom...@googlegroups.com
Multumesc mult Crispo :*

--
Aţi primit acest mesaj deoarece sunteţi abonat(ă) la grupul „VP II Romania” din Grupuri Google.

Pentru a vă dezabona de la grup şi pentru a nu mai primi e-mailuri de la acesta, trimiteţi un e-mail la adresa iromania+u...@googlegroups.com.
Pentru mai multe opţiuni, accesaţi https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Izabela-Maria Catiru

AIESEC Craiova Trainers Team Coordinator
Local Vice-President International Internships in AIESEC Craiova 1314

AIESEC Craiova
AIESEC in Romania

Tel.: +40 764 485 943
e-mail: izabela...@gmail.com
            izabela...@aiesec.net
Skype: izabela.catiru

AIESEC - The international platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential
image.jpeg