Fwd: [Taiwan] Click for our benefit for your EPs

Marian Knup

Mar 28, 2013, 7:35:14 AM3/28/13
to irom...@googlegroups.com
mail fain de parteneriat

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: AIESEC Taiwan, ICXGCDP <weichu...@aiesec.net>
Date: Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Subject: [Taiwan] Click for our benefit for your EPs
To: maria...@gmail.com

Welcome to Taiwan. Let's be friends =) Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Friend of Facebook

Special for Our partner

Discount for accommodation

<US$10

Check hostel's facebook

Embrace Taiwan - Crash on Taipei - Wanhua

Community project From SCU
Available from May 13th to July 13th

Contact : Peggy peiw...@aiesec.net
Skype : p02161007

TN-In-TW-SC-2013-1353
TN-In-TW-SC-2013-1358~1362

Embrace Taiwan-Valjulu Aboriginal Tribe

Culture Project from WTUC
Available from June 24th to Aug. 19th

Tribe Experiencing , Culture Sharing, English teaching
*** Free accommodation & food provided ***
Please check the attachments,
all of the information and the job descriptions are in there.
The link of our Fan Page:
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/
PingDongXianSanDeMenXiangMaRBuLuoValjuljuTribe

We want you!  TN-In-TW-WU-2012-95

Contact: Kate Tu kat...@aiesec.net
Skype: katetutu

Dream Beyond Language - We are the world

Education Project from NCTU
Available form July to August

Recruit 8 EPs for this project

Contact : Paul paul...@aiesec.net

TN-In-TW-CT-2012-224~228

OUR GUIDE INFO

OUR PROJECT PEAK

May to July
July to August

VISIT US ONLINE

Check our seachtools
Copyright © 2013 AIESEC in Taiwan, ICXGCDP, All rights reserved.
Welcome to Taiwan, Let's be partner :)

Our mailing address is:
AIESEC in Taiwan, ICXGCDP
4/F, No.229, Kangding Rd, Wanhua Dist
Taipei City 108
Taiwan

Add us to your address book
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

--

Marian Knup
Vice President International Internships

Adress: Calea Vitan Barzesti 7D, Galeriile Rin, 031281 sector 4, Bucharest

Phone/Fax: +40-314 054 451/2Mobile: +40 745 249 562

AIESEC in Romania

Strada Vasile Lascar, Numarul 5-10, cod postal 020491 , Etaj 1, Sector 2,Bucuresti

Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.