Fwd: [Important] Masterand need information about TN

Franziska Tescan

Mar 26, 2013, 1:53:41 PM3/26/13
to irom...@googlegroups.com
Avem EPii? :D

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Incoming Exchange Basel <icx....@gmail.com>
Date: 2013/3/20
Subject: Re: [Important] Masterand need information about TN
To: Franziska Tescan <franci...@gmail.com>

Dear Franci

My Name is Philip, I am a member of ICX AIESEC Basel and I am currently in charge for the matching process of the internship offered by Novartis. (TN-In-CH-BS-2013-1357/8)

Here are some expectations and requirements from the company:

  • We are looking for Interns in different finance areas like Global Sourcing, BPA and Development.
  • Our expectations are that you have already some work experience, that you are interested in the Finance area and that you will graduated this or next year at the latest.
  • Very important for us as well is that you have a diverse background and we should recruit interns without difficulties with the permit applications.
  • You will have to work on a project and you will also finalize this with visibility to our Pharma CFO.
  • For example: Last year one Intern had to create an online training about cashflow.

Academic and Working background:

  • Accounting –all areas
  • Finance – all areas
  • Economics – all areas

Earliest starting date: June 15st 2013

Duration: 10 – 12 Weeks

If your EP is interested, please follow the requirements of the application process. (See attachments HOW TO FOR TN IN BASEL)

And also please sign and send back the attached acceptance note in order for us to process the application.

I am looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Philip Huan
TN Manager
AIESEC Basel

2013/3/20 Franziska Tescan <franci...@gmail.com>
Hello team of AIESEC Basel,

I am Franci, part of National Support Team of AIESEC in Romania!

I saw your TN on finance background and I have an masterand applicant who has experience in finance and security, but your TN offers few information.
Here you have TN ID: TN-In-CH-BS-2013-1358

I need an answer ASAP with more information and guidelines for my masterand who finishes studies in may.
Thank you in advance and hope we'll collaborate in the future :)

Kind regards,

Franziska-Andreea Teşcan
Brand Officer International Internships & Brand Planner 2012-2013
AIESEC in Romania

Mobile: +40756912331 / +40762755735
Email: franci...@gmail.com
Web: http://www.aiesec.ro/
671x212
My profiles: Facebook

Contact me: Skype franci.tescan

How to apply for a TN in Basel - please read.pdf
Appendix B - Intern(EP) Acceptance Note.doc

Tania Serbanoiu

Mar 26, 2013, 2:23:07 PM3/26/13
to irom...@googlegroups.com

Am eu, nu sunt inca Raised, dar i-am trecut de interviuri.

Chestia e ca ar vrea sa plece amandoi, au acelasi background (finance, management) si experienta de munca 2 ani in domeniu.

--
Tania Serbanoiu

AIESEC in Piteşti
AIESEC in Romania

Vice-president International Internships 2012-2013
Local Trainers Team Member

Mobile: (+4) 0724 020 791
           (+4) 0784 475  564
E-mail: tania.s...@aiesec.net

Franziska Tescan

Mar 26, 2013, 2:44:11 PM3/26/13
to irom...@googlegroups.com
Si cand ii RAisuiesti ?

2013/3/26 Tania Serbanoiu <tania.s...@gmail.com>

--
Aţi primit acest mesaj deoarece sunteţi abonat(ă) la grupul „VP II Romania” din Grupuri Google.

Pentru a vă dezabona de la grup şi pentru a nu mai primi e-mailuri de la acesta, trimiteţi un e-mail la adresa iromania+u...@googlegroups.com.
Pentru mai multe opţiuni, accesaţi https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Tania Serbanoiu

Mar 26, 2013, 2:53:20 PM3/26/13
to irom...@googlegroups.com

Vineri sau Luni cel tarziu

Franziska Tescan

Izabela-Maria Catiru

Mar 31, 2013, 9:37:31 AM3/31/13
to irom...@googlegroups.com
mai este valabil?  a matchuit Tania? :D

2013/3/26 Franziska Tescan <franci...@gmail.com>

Izabela-Maria Catiru

AIESEC Craiova Trainers Team Coordinator
Local Vice-President International Internships in AIESEC Craiova 1314

AIESEC Craiova
AIESEC in Romania

Tel.: +40 764 485 943
e-mail: izabela...@gmail.com
            izabela...@aiesec.net
Skype: izabela.catiru

AIESEC - The international platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential

Franziska Tescan

Mar 31, 2013, 2:45:21 PM3/31/13
to irom...@googlegroups.com
Ma, TN Managerul mi-a spus ca au 10 aplicanti dintre care 3 au primit cerere pentru interviu cu firma printre care e si Cardon Cezar din Iasi :D
Pana nu se stie un status sau pana nu raspunde compania cu raspunsul final, TNul va fi onhold,
Va tin la curent cu noutati daca mai putem aplica pentru TNul acesta.

BTW Tania a zis ca vineri sau luni matchuieste cel tarziu, tu ai un aplicant care vrea la firma asta sau pe ceva asemanator?

Izabela-Maria Catiru

Apr 1, 2013, 7:22:13 AM4/1/13
to irom...@googlegroups.com
Am o tipa care inca nu e pe platforma si ar fi interesata de internshipul asta insa o raisuiesc oricum si iti zic atunci...asteptam sa vedem ce se intampla cu aplicarile astea :)

multumesc,
Dudy