Consultants for IRIS poject

Ixzdore Laboratories

Nov 13, 2019, 8:41:33 AM11/13/19
to IRIS ATMS
Where can I get consultants who can work on an IRIS implementation in Africa?

Suresh Chowdary

Nov 13, 2019, 9:18:08 AM11/13/19
to iri...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am Suresh from Madrid,Spain. We are IRIS experts and developers. Is it possible to share the scope of your project?
Please let me know your right time to discuss on this project.

Muchas Gracias Y Saludos

Suresh Ch

ADVERTENCIA LEGAL: la información de este mensaje de correo electrónico es confidencial y se dirige exclusivamente al destinatario previsto. Si usted ha recibido el mensaje por error, por favor, notifíquelo al remitente y bórrelo sin copiarlo grabarlo ni distribuirlo.
LEGAL WARNING: the information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and is for the exclusive attention of the planned recipient. If you have received the message by error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying, recording or distributing it.
P Antes de imprimir este e-mail piense bien si es necesario hacerlo. Think Before Print.

On Wed, 13 Nov 2019 at 14:41, Ixzdore Laboratories <ixzdo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Where can I get consultants who can work on an IRIS implementation in Africa?

Ixzdore Laboratories

Nov 14, 2019, 11:52:53 AM11/14/19
to iri...@googlegroups.com
Nice to know. Our project will hopefully be approved in the next one month. We are to provide an ATMC for a neighbourhood with 15 intersections in Lagos Nigeria.