Newbie questions

Ixzdore Laboratories

Nov 11, 2019, 3:27:38 AM11/11/19
to IRIS ATMS
I am a total newbie. Few questions

1. Are there particular controllers supported?
2. When IRIS sens action plans to controllers, is there a particular format that the plan is provided in?
3. IS there any standards for controllers that work with IRIS?
4. Can IRIS plans be generated by an external system? We want to explore the possibility of using different algorithms to determine optimal plans. Must we build the algorithms in IRIS itself or can we build separately and have IRIS pick them up?

Many thanks

Michael T. Darter

Nov 11, 2019, 6:12:48 AM11/11/19
to IRIS ATMS
The admin guide is a good place to start...
https://mnit-rtmc.github.io/iris/release_notes.html