Linked Corridors and automatic discover DMS on linked corridors

Marco Rizzotti

Aug 3, 2017, 10:25:20 AM8/3/17
to iris
Good Morning!
We are using the 4.35.15 version of IRIS and we are trying to verify this thing:
If I was managing an incident on a corridor I would like that if I click on "Update Motorist Info" the system will propose near DMS (included DMS on linked corridors if they are near). But it seems that our instance of IRIS proposes only DMS on the same corridor.
Does anyone know if this functionality is available in IRIS ?
Perhaps we didn't linked well the two corridor (corridor A: "road A" with direction WB and corridor B: "road B" with direction NB).
We configure:
- an exit node on corridor A with these other parameters (of "Tab Location" of R_Node frame): @ "road B" direction NB  (I think that these parameters are necessary to linked other corridor)
- an entrance node on corridor B with these other parameter :@ "road A" direction WB

Is anyone else having a problem like this or know why the system cannot see DMS on linked corridors ?

Thanks!

Lau, Douglas (MNIT)

Aug 8, 2017, 12:03:15 PM8/8/17
to iris

Hi,

The feature to propose DMS messages for linked corridors is not quite complete.  This is something that MnDOT will be working on in the next few months, and will hopefully be available before the end of the 2017.

-Doug Lau