Mapping

Andrew Constantine

Jun 24, 2022, 9:50:50 AM6/24/22
to IRIS ATMS
Morning all,

I'm having trouble getting mapping to work with IRIS, I believe i have a working tile server, preloaded for the state we will be using it in. I don't see how i point iris to use this map server, or if I have to pre-render parts of the map where I put what has been rendered.

Andrew Constantine

Jul 8, 2022, 1:10:13 PM7/8/22
to IRIS ATMS
Hi all,

Just wanted to bump this again, has anyone had any luck in setting up a mapping server for Iris lately? I know the instructions on the website are depreciated, however, I followed the switch2osm guide and even that has issues with missing files in its scripts. I have iris running but no mapping capability.