IGA bulletin

John Doyle

Aug 1, 2019, 4:14:33 PM8/1/19
to Irish Go
Greetings All,

In an effort to cooperate with the IGA’s current plans, I’ll be making some small tweaks to the bulletin. The most immediate is (finally) setting up a mailing list to handle distribution. The August edition will be sent in a few days via this new list. If you want to get a sneak peak, a draft is available at http://www.corkgo.org/?p=1322 . As it will no longer be copied to the google group, if you’re interested in receiving future editions, you’ll need to subscribe directly. There’s a signup form tucked away in the corner of that page, or you can email newsl...@irish-go.org and I’ll make sure you’re added.

For those who might be concerned, joining the IGA won’t be necessary to receive the bulletin; it will remain freely available. Of course, if you’re interested in Go in Ireland, I would encourage you to consider joining - http://www.irish-go.org/about/#whyjoin

Regards,
John

ian

Aug 5, 2019, 4:48:55 AM8/5/19
to Irish Go
I've subscribed.
Is there a recommended route to submit news items?

John Doyle

Aug 5, 2019, 10:09:51 AM8/5/19
to Irish Go
Hi Ian,

You can send short snippets to newsl...@irish-go.org for inclusion. The intention is for longer articles to be published on the IGA site, and I'll then link an announcement from the bulletin. In general, people can contact Carol via secr...@irish-go.org to arrange this. Ideally, this should be done a few days before the month's end as I aim too continue sending out the bulletin around the first of the month. (This edition is delayed as I'm waiting on some content but should go out tonight.)

Regards,
John

James Hutchinson

Aug 5, 2019, 10:59:54 AM8/5/19
to iris...@googlegroups.com
Can you add me to this again John?

Thanks,
James

John Doyle

Aug 6, 2019, 7:21:09 PM8/6/19
to Irish Go
Hi James, that should have gone to you (and everyone else) now, hopefully.