Fwd: 📷 Loli Puerta added a new photo

John Gibson

Sep 3, 2019, 4:25:06 PM9/3/19
to Irish Go (Mailing List)

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Facebook <notifi...@facebookmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 at 20:12
Subject: 📷 Loli Puerta added a new photo

See the photo that she shared.

   Facebook

📷 Loli Puerta added a new photo.
3 September at 07:49

View Photo

   2 people like this.

Facebook Ireland Ltd., Attention: Community Operations, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland

To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more.

--

Gibson Interiors Dublin
Interior Designers

e       Mobile:00353(0)87 2555420

ian

Sep 4, 2019, 3:44:06 AM9/4/19
to Irish Go
The website has updated the results table now, although it may contain a few mistakes still. As I look now, I can see two Dave Sandeep in the results table, Ruari beat the genuine one.

China won this year. In the tie for second place the fine order was Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Germany (very good performance from young Arved PIttner), USA, then Thailand.
Andrew Kay (UK) took home 9th place with his 4 wins. Ruari was unable to pick up another win - I think he lost to Chile and Columbia in the last two rounds.