The great final iRedMail-1.0 has been released

Zhang Huangbin

Dec 9, 2019, 9:24:22 AM12/9/19
to ired...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

The great final iRedMail-1.0 has been released.

iRedMail was started in Nov 1st, 2007, cannot believe it's been 12 years.
But what's next? You may ask. How about a dockerized edition? It's working in progress.

Full release notes (with links of download link and upgrade tutorials):

- iRedMail-1.0: https://forum.iredmail.org/topic16275.html
- iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-4.2: https://forum.iredmail.org/topic16276.html
- iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.1: https://forum.iredmail.org/topic16277.html
- iRedAPD-3.3: https://forum.iredmail.org/topic16279.html

If you have any issue, feel free to post to our online support forum:
https://forum.iredmail.org/

Feedbacks and suggestions are always welcome. :)

In the meantime, we moved source code from bitbucket to github:

- iRedMail: https://github.com/iredmail/iRedMail
- iRedAPD: https://github.com/iredmail/iRedAPD
- iRedAdmin (open source edition): https://github.com/iredmail/iRedAdmin
- mlmmjadmin: https://github.com/iredmail/mlmmjadmin

Feel free to send pull requests to help improve them. :)

----
Zhang Huangbin, founder of iRedMail project: https://www.iredmail.org/