iRedMail Easy - Meet our new deployment, upgrade and technical support platform

Zhang Huangbin

Dec 20, 2018, 5:44:38 AM12/20/18
to ired...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I’m proud to announce our new deployment, upgrade and technical support
platform: “iRedMail Easy”.

We have been working hard to rewrite iRedMail installer with Ansible, also
designed a clean web interface to make maintaining iRedMail server easier.

With this platform, you can deploy new iRedMail server, keep it up to date
with one click when new version available, also get fast and professional
technical support from iRedMail team with the ticket system.

Sounds interesting? Check our website for more details, it will make the mail
server maintanence much easier:
https://www.iredmail.org/easy.html

We prepared a tutorial for you to get start with iRedMail Easy:
https://docs.iredmail.org/iredmail-easy.getting.start.html

Feel free to contact us if you have any suggestions or thoughts:
https://www.iredmail.org/contact.html

----
Zhang Huangbin, founder of iRedMail project: https://www.iredmail.org/