Expose San Diego City Hall – Iran Lobby Connection

1 view

Iran Politics Club

Sep 5, 2021, 12:46:33 PM9/5/21
to Iran Politics Club Networks

Expose San Diego City Hall – Iran Lobby Connection

Democrats and Iran Lobby are Killing San Diego

Help Save San Diego

Friends, Colleagues, Members, Readers and Patriots

I have read this post and I was so emotionally touched by the pure sensation, honesty and logic of the poster. This post is a plead from the Persian Model Icon Bita Qabus to Ahreeman X and the IPC Staff.

Bita, thank you for being a celebrity who actually cares and concerns about Iran, America and San Diego. Thank you for using your celebrity status as a measure for positive change. We need more celebrities who care about the freedom of Iran, America and San Diego from Authoritarian and Incompetent Regimes. I heard you, we heard you.

I am distributing this letter as a sign to Bita Qabus and San Diegans like her that we have heard you and I make sure that Ahreeman will read this and prioritizes this issue.

Read for yourself:

Expose San Diego City Hall – Iran Lobby Connection

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?p=10242#p10242

Iran Lobby Infiltrates San Diego Persian Cultural Center Thread

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2066

Regards,

Catayoun Razmjou

IPC Web Mistress