Iran Opposition Surveillance & Espionage Operations

Iran Politics Club

Jun 7, 2021, 11:02:54 AM6/7/21
to Iran Politics Club Networks

Iran Opposition Surveillance & Espionage Operations

Special Surveillance - Espionage Operations Instructions

Iran Politics Club Official Announcement

Iran Opposition Surveillance and Espionage Operations

Patriots, Freedom Fighters, Comrades, Colleagues, Members, Readers and Friends:

Islamic Republic of Iran’s Regime and their Iran Lobby Operations in United States are great with Espionage Operations because they are big on bribes and payoffs. Many Iranians are easy to be bought and they sellout easily. Morely, Chinese spies and hi-tech industry works with the Iranian spies and Internet Information Operations. With Democrats’ Open Border Policies, allowing Iranian spies and assassins to pour inside United states, we have a big challenge to face.

We must be resilient, aware and competitive with the Regime’s espionage operations. We must focus on Surveillance and Espionage Operations both Inside and Outside Iran.

We will discuss:

* Surveillance and Espionage Operations Outside Iran

* Surveillance and Espionage Operations Inside Iran

Read More:

Iran Opposition Surveillance & Espionage Operations

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?p=10106#p10106

IPC Cells Manual: Communications & Distributions

Freedom Fighters Manual

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?p=9820#p9820

Armed People are Free People

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?p=9815#p9818

Battleplan Against IRI in Biden Era Thread

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?p=9815#p9815

Iran Movement Index

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/index.htm

Power to the Iranian Workers and People

Death to Islamic Republic of Iran

Down with the Iran Lobby

Down with the Iranian Billionaires and Millionaires Supporting Iran Lobby

Pure Persian Pride

Catayoun Razmjou

IPC Web Mistress

IPC Office