Persian Cultural Month of March is Alive!

Iran Politics Club

Mar 3, 2021, 5:06:31 PM3/3/21
to Iran Politics Club Networks

Persian Cultural Month of March is Alive!

Make it Global on March!

An IPC Tradition Since 2003

Spread the Word

Iran Politics Club Official Announcement

*

Persian Cultural Month of March is Alive!

An IPC Tradition on Month of March

Ahreeman X and Catayoun Razmjou

Iranian American Corrupt Billionaires and Millionaires

We have created the Persian Cultural Month of March a long time ago. If we had honest advocate community elders, we could make it not only an IPC Tradition but a nationwide American tradition. Alas, our powerful influential community elders of Iranian Billionaires and Millionaires who run Google, Facebook, Twitter, Telecom and Hi-Tech Industries, do not advocate for the Persian Community and the Persian Culture, yet they advocate for the Iran Lobby and Appeasing the IRI (Islamic Republic of Iran)!

Read more:

Persian Cultural Month of March is Alive! Thread

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2225

Persian Cultural Month of March is Alive!

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/culture-language/persian-month/index.htm

Regards,

Catayoun Razmjou

IPC Web Mistress