the 4th international SWAT conference

Saeed Morid

Aug 18, 2007, 2:03:33 AM8/18/07
to iran-sw...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,
Salam
Please see the email of Dr. Srini about the fourth conference of SWAT.
Regards
Morid

Dear Friends,

As promised, the 4th international SWAT conference presentations and
abstracts are now available from our SWAT website.
http://www.brc.tamus.edu/swat
for direct connect to this website you can click on the URL
http://www.brc.tamus.edu/swat/conf_4th.html

I do not have all the pictures yet, as soon as I have them, we will
put them. I do not want to delay getting the important presentations
and abstracts to you.

I know most of you have submitted your paper for the electronic
proceeding, if you have not done so, please send it to me ASAP (as
soon as possible, not later than 15th of August, 2007).

It was nice meeting you all and hope to continue the partnership and
relationship in working with the SWAT model and thanks for your
continued support to the workshop and conference at Delft, NL. Hope
to you see you all in the next conferences, at Beijing, Thailand, and/or UK.

Srini

R. Srinivasan, Ph.D.,
P.E.
WWW: http://www-ssl.tamu.edu
Director  of Spatial Sciences Laboratory
Professor of Ecosystem Science & Management and Biological and
Agricultural Engineering           email: r-srin...@tamu.edu
Texas A&M University
Phone: 979-845-5069 FAX: 979-862-2607