hi

negarxx

Apr 15, 2011, 7:30:02 PM4/15/11
to IRAN-Computer
i'm new to this place so can some one plz answer my question, i will
be very thankful>>>>
how can i access facebook form school or form my current laptop
because it is blocked right now any suggestion??

moh hrn

Apr 23, 2011, 2:38:08 AM4/23/11
to iran-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Your welcome
FB , twitter , youtube , googlecode and so many other popular sites are closed for iran right now
it's somehow illegal to access them!
you can try iranian virtual virtual society sites like cloob.com

2011/4/16 negarxx <tinal...@yahoo.co.uk>

--
شما به این دلیل این پیام را دریافت کرده اید که در گروه Google Groups "IRAN-Computer" مشترک شده اید.
جهت پست کردن مطلب به این گروه، ایمیلی به iran-c...@googlegroups.com ارسال کنید.

omid adab

Apr 23, 2011, 12:50:51 PM4/23/11
to iran-c...@googlegroups.com
mr jan use anti filter:D

On 4/23/11, moh hrn <moh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Your welcome
> FB , twitter , youtube , googlecode and so many other popular sites are
> closed for iran right now
> it's somehow illegal to access them!
> you can try iranian virtual virtual society sites like cloob.com
>

> 2011/4/16 negarxx <tinal...@yahoo.co.uk>
>
>> i'm new to this place so can some one plz answer my question, i will
>> be very thankful>>>>
>> how can i access facebook form school or form my current laptop
>> because it is blocked right now any suggestion??
>>
>> --
>> شما به این دلیل این پیام را دریافت کرده اید که در گروه Google Groups
>> "IRAN-Computer" مشترک شده اید.
>> جهت پست کردن مطلب به این گروه، ایمیلی به

>> iran-c...@googlegroups.comارسال کنید.

>> جهت لغو اشتراک از این گروه، ایمیلی به
>> iran-compute...@googlegroups.com ارسال کنید.
>> برای گزینه های دیگر، از این گروه در
>> http://groups.google.com/group/iran-computer?hl=fa دیدن کنید.
>>

> --
> شما به این دلیل این پیام را دریافت کرده اید که در گروه Google Groups
> "IRAN-Computer" مشترک شده اید.
> جهت پست کردن مطلب به این گروه، ایمیلی به iran-c...@googlegroups.com
> ارسال کنید.
> جهت لغو اشتراک از این گروه، ایمیلی به
> iran-compute...@googlegroups.com ارسال کنید.
> برای گزینه های دیگر، از این گروه در
> http://groups.google.com/group/iran-computer?hl=fa دیدن کنید.

--
Best Wishes
Omid Adab

Tina Leeds

Apr 23, 2011, 2:24:11 PM4/23/11
to iran-c...@googlegroups.com
thanks. i tried the site that u gave me but it doesn't open either and oh sorry i have forgotten to mention that i live aboard and not in iran.
by the way am i sending these emails to a group or a individual? cause i just found the website on internet and i don't know how everything words basicly.
thatnks again

sholey8046

Apr 24, 2011, 11:10:50 PM4/24/11
to iran-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello dear friend
Using of FreeGates ( an Anti filter)  is The best way for openning the  Facebook in Iran.Be sure it is the best.

U can download it from Raido Farda Site.
Anyway, I attached it for u. Because of security for sending Exe File in Gmail I had to delet the extension of the file. please add the extension (.EXE) after Downloading and then run it.

Have fun.

fg680fa

jaki42 jakis

Apr 24, 2011, 5:31:56 AM4/24/11
to iran-c...@googlegroups.com
hi

moh hrn

Apr 26, 2011, 11:49:49 AM4/26/11
to iran-c...@googlegroups.com
be aware most of this programs are spyware they can steal your personal information as well as your credit card and even your family pictures

N Mousavi

Apr 26, 2011, 11:31:28 AM4/26/11
to iran-c...@googlegroups.com
hi
you are sending your emails to a group.
regards

Tina Leeds

Apr 28, 2011, 12:44:24 PM4/28/11
to iran-c...@googlegroups.com
thanx

Apr 28, 2011, 1:01:48 PM4/28/11
to iran-c...@googlegroups.com
ok thanx for letting me know that

Tina Leeds

Apr 28, 2011, 12:45:52 PM4/28/11
to iran-c...@googlegroups.com
ok thanx for ur advice anyway what is ur name?