Annual Meet

Babul Prasad

Oct 7, 2011, 1:37:09 AM10/7/11
to ira...@googlegroups.com, ira...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends, Colleagues and Fellows,

Hope you all had a festive Dushehra. I am writing once again this letter in relation to the Annual Meet. In my last letter I had suggested it to be conducted in the month of November 2011 but after having feedback and telephonic conversation from few of you, I believe it seems difficult to manage it in November, many of you are busy, many did not respond and many indicated inability during that period. Considering the same may I once again suggest a date 17/18 December 2011 i.e. Saturday and Sunday? Please also suggest if Rs. 1000 is OK as contribution for you all?

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Anticipating your early reply.

Regards,

Babul

--
Babul Prasad, MBA & PLP Fellow, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
Chairman

babul...@gmail.com
babul...@rediffmail.com
bab...@uw.edu
www.population-leaders.washington.edu

Tushar Kant Upadhyay

Oct 7, 2011, 2:32:03 AM10/7/11
to ira...@googlegroups.com
I think the amount to be contributed is reasonable and apt.
I do agree with all the proposals.
Regards
Tushar

Tushar Kant Upadhyay,
Main Road, Buddha Colony
Patna - 800001
 Mobile- 09430285962

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."