Re: Congrats for India NGO award

Debashish_m23

Oct 4, 2013, 2:40:15 AM10/4/13
to murari choudhury, RCH Leaders, IRA...@googlegroups.com
Dear Murari,
My heartly congratulations to you & Team Needs for the achievement.
Regards,
Debashish Mukherjee
DGM & Head-CSR/R&R/CC/L
Essar Power

Sent from Samsung Mobile

murari choudhury <choudh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear All

I did not get the opportunity to share with you all about the recognition NEEDS has got and awarded India NGO award 2013 organized jointly by Resource Alliance, Rockefeller Foundation and Edgelgive Foundation for the following parameters:

1. Transparency
2. Governance
3. Impact created in the community and
4. Ability to mobilize resources in sustained manner

This award has been handed over to NEEDS on 13th August 2013  by External Affair minister of state, GoI

Thank you for all of your wises and support

warm regards

--
Murari M. Choudhury