The Mud, Lotus and the Bee - The Appreciative Inquirer's Network Confluence - November 3-5, 2011

john amit

Oct 7, 2011, 1:17:26 AM10/7/11
to ira...@googlegroups.com, IRA...@googlegroups.com, ira...@googlegroups.com, ll...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

For your information (mail below and attachment) and circulation among your network and friends,

Regards,

John
--
Institute of International Education,
J-19, Hauz Khas Enclave

Dear Friend
As they say, we are a bouquet of stories. And who wouldn't like to share their stories as long as there are keen listeners!

I'm delighted to invite you to a confluence of story telling! Stories of personal and organizational; change and transformation.

The Appreciative Inquirer's  Network (www.tapin.in) announces the third confluence at Bangalore from November 4-5, 2011. There is also a one day AI Sampler on November 3, 2011.

This will be a very different experience for you attending this confluence. You are invited here not just to listen to others stories of using Appreciative Inquiry or an appreciative approach to their work and their lives, but to share your stories as well. We will share personal and organizational stories of change and transformation.. the stories of the mud, lotus and the bee!

Open the brochure, read more, open your calendar and mark the dates. Tell us you are attending.
Regards

--
Wasundhara

Life is Uncertain,  Eat Dessert First.