Award: Vodafone India Foundation

john amit

Oct 14, 2011, 3:02:00 AM10/14/11
to IRA...@googlegroups.com, ira...@googlegroups.com, ira...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Please find information mentioned below which is an opportunity to show case innovation and use of technology in our projects/programs,

Regards,

John
 --
Institute of International Education,
J-19, Hauz Khas Enclave

Greetings!

The power of mobile as a potentially life changing tool is evident in India
today. In many instances, access to health services, banking, job
opportunities and educational tools have been made possible for the first
time. With more than 300 million women mobile phone users, we want to ensure
the availability of value added services at scale which enhance women’s
lives and enable a better future.

The Vodafone Foundation in association with the Digital Empowerment
Foundation introduces the Women & Innovation for Mobile (WIN) Award. The
‘Win’ Awards seeks to identify innovative mobile solutions which meet the
diverse needs of women under the following categories:

- Education
- Healthcare & Family
- Economic Empowerment & Entrepreneurship

The three winning solutions will qualify for a funding grant of 44,00,000
INR to further develop and scale their mobile innovation to serve and
benefit a larger female user community.
Closing date for applications: October 25, 2011

For further information and to access our on line application form, please
go to:
http://mobilesforgoodwinaward.manthanaward.org/.
Please send filled up nomination form to
winawa...@gmail.com<winawa...@gmail.com>
.

Contact: Chitra Chauhan, E-mail: chi...@defindia.net <chi...@defindia.net>
Tel:             011-26532786       <011-26532786>, Fax: 011-26532787.