Fwd: FW: Launching the Youth Champions Initiative with the Packard Foundation

Namrata Jha

Jun 24, 2014, 1:27:43 AM6/24/14
to ira...@googlegroups.com, ira...@googlegroups.com, IRA...@googlegroup.com

Pls apply, circulate ( see notification below) - great opportunity by The Packard Foundation.

Dear all,

We are thrilled to officially launch the Youth Champions Initiative. Thank you all for your hard work and invaluable inputs into the creation of this exciting new initiative!

The website is live (www.youthchampionsinitiative.org), and our e-blast went out on Saturday (forwarded below for your reference). We have also begun sharing YCI on social media and I’ll promote during the PMNCH youth pre-conference. On Monday, Josie and Claudia will send out widely to listserves, contacts, and organizations we’ve identified (as per the dissemination plan I sent last week).

Please use the attached final documents in sending out your own communications, and also post, share, and tweet from your own channels.

Please let me know of any questions.

Many thanks,

Denise