National Meet

Babul Prasad

Aug 18, 2011, 8:52:42 AM8/18/11
to ira...@googlegroups.com, ira...@googlegroups.com, Anita Anand
Dear All,

Today's dissemination workshop was very good and I must thank IIE team and Anita ji for her crisp and precise presentation. The participation of fellows were also very encouraging and fruitful.

As announced and discussed about the forthcoming Nation Meet of RH Fellows; I would like to give an idea of the dates and venue for you all to consider and make consensus over it.

Date: 19-20 November 2011
Venue: Sakhi Office at Andhratharhi, Madhubani.
Contribution per participants : Rs. 1000/- each

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards,

Babul

--
Babul Prasad, MBA & PLP Fellow, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
Chairman

babul...@gmail.com
babul...@rediffmail.com
bab...@uw.edu
www.population-leaders.washington.edu

GPSVS

Aug 18, 2011, 9:33:22 AM8/18/11
to ira...@googlegroups.com, ira...@googlegroups.com, Anita Anand
Dear Babul ji,

Really you & your approaches are great. All the fellows are welcome in Madhubani. I'm always ready to take responsibilities (as you'll offer) to make successful events of National Meet.
Thanks again with best wishes;

Ramesh Kumar
GPSVS

Ghoghardiha Prakhand Swarajya
Vikas Sangh
(GPSVS)
Add: At.P.O: Jagatpur, Via: Ghoghardiha
Dist. Madhubani, Pin- 847402, Bihar (India)
Contact No: 91-9431025373, 91-9955494453
Telefax: 916122523445
Email:gps...@sify.com,
gps...@gmail.com

Priyadarshini Thakur Trivedi

Aug 24, 2011, 7:39:34 AM8/24/11
to Babul Prasad, ira...@googlegroups.com, ira...@googlegroups.com, Anita Anand
Dear fellows and friends:

I ditto Babul ji, the meeting was indeed informative and gave a very good overview about where we are at present. This evaluation dissemination has enabled us for future planning of the network. Surely, the national meet on 19-20 November would be landmark of our togetherness. I would attend the meeting and extend my cooperation.

thank you
with regards

Priyadarshini Trivedi
Mob:9431017678, 9334108407

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!