Fwd: FW: Information on Dr. Wasim Zaman's untimely demise

murari choudhury

Mar 25, 2014, 11:41:38 AM3/25/14
to RCH Leaders, IRA...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Neera Shrestha" <shre...@icomp.org.my>
Date: 25 Mar 2014 21:04
Subject: FW: Information on Dr. Wasim Zaman's untimely demise
To: "Anant Kumar Pandey" <pande...@hotmail.com>, <choudh...@gmail.com>

With profound grief sharing this message, in case if you have not yet got it.  Please share it with other LDOE partners also as I do not have email Ids in my old notebook only. We have created an ICOMP page in Facebook in case you would like to pay tribute.

Regards,
Neera

Neera Shrestha | Senior Programme Officer| International Council on Management of Population Programmes
No 534, Jalan Lima, Taman Ampang Utama | 68000 Ampang, Selangor, MALAYSIA
Mar 26, 2014, 6:16:02 AM3/26/14
to Neera Shrestha, Anant Kumar Pandey, Irina Sahana, RCH Leaders, sanjay Pandey, Namrata Jha, Suranjeen Prasad Pallipamula
I learned with profound grief about the sad demise of the great and committed civil society leader Sri Dr. Zaman. I strongly condemn such brutal attacks on innocent civilians and pray for the peace of his soul and may god give imminence strengths to his survivors  to take this shock.
Murari
--
Murari M. Choudhury

murari choudhury

Mar 26, 2014, 7:58:12 AM3/26/14
to Neera Shrestha, Anant Kumar Pandey, Irina Sahana, RCH Leaders, sanjay Pandey