Irace Studio

Leslie Perez Caceres

Dec 9, 2020, 1:11:58 PM12/9/20
to The irace package: Iterated Racing for Automatic Configuration
Dear irace users:

This post if to let you know that we are working on irace Studio,  a web interface for irace that aims to make both scenario setup and results analysis more user-friendly.

If you want to try out the current version of irace Studio you can follow the instructions in the Github repository:

https://github.com/mrbarrientosg/iraceStudio

The interface is still under development  (big thanks to Matias Barrientos for his hard work),  and there are many things that can be improved.

As users of irace your opinion is very important, and we would like to ask your help for testing the scenario setup module.

Let us know if you find any problems, or if you have comments or ideas. We will use this information to make the interface better and easier to use in the following versions.

Many thanks for your collaboration!

Bests regards,