Question

Fernando Obed

Oct 10, 2022, 2:00:49 AM10/10/22
to irace-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using the IRACE software to perform the parameter tunning of my algorithm. I am using IRACE in the batch mode, I mean, I adapted the file "target-runner-slurm" from the directory "examples", I am also using the file "target-evaluator".

Attached I send you the file "target-evaluator" that I am using. My question is if IRACE will execute correctly if I comment (or remove) the following line:

TODELETE=$(comm -23 <(ls -1 c*-${INSTANCEID}-${SEED}.* | sort) <(ls -1 $ALLFILES))

I was examining the performance of the script "target-evaluator" and I think there is no problem if I remove this line, since I want to preserve the files. For this reason, my question is, Will IRACE run correctly if I remove or comment this line?

Regards.
Fernando.

Manuel López-Ibáñez

Oct 10, 2022, 2:22:13 AM10/10/22
to The irace package: Iterated Racing for Automatic Configuration
Hi Fernando,

If you don't want to delete those files while irace is running, you can delete that line.

Cheers,

Manuel.

Fernando Obed

Oct 13, 2022, 1:40:00 PM10/13/22
to irace-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using IRACE in the batch mode (slurm) to perform the parameter tunning of my algorithm, however, I am having some problems, I already read the documentation, but I still having the problems with IRACE.  I would like to ask you some questions in order to solve the problems, but I do not know to which email I can send my questions, could you provide me the email to ask some questions?.

Manuel López-Ibáñez

Oct 13, 2022, 1:41:19 PM10/13/22
to The irace package: Iterated Racing for Automatic Configuration
HI Fernando, feel free to ask questions in this Google group. If you join the group, then your messages do not need to be manually approved by a moderator.

Best,

Manuel.