How to get results of intances

Imène AIT ABDERRAHIM

Dec 28, 2023, 10:33:09 AM12/28/23
to The irace package: Iterated Racing for Automatic Configuration
Hi,

I am doing a few experiments (on results quality), and I have a few questions:
So, for the test scenario, I provided the paths "testInstancesDir" and "testInstancesFile".

1- I want to see the results (output) found by irace for each instance of the test set not only for the shuffled instances used by irace. So, How can I do that?

2-How can I get to force irace to run the best configuration found to all the instances of the test set?

PS: I am using R to check the Rdata file.

Best regards

Manuel López-Ibáñez

Dec 28, 2023, 1:50:17 PM12/28/23
to The irace package: Iterated Racing for Automatic Configuration
Hi,

If you have set those options, then irace should automatically launch the testing on the best configuration found once it finishes the tuning part. You can see an example of the output in Figure 5 of the User Guide (https://mlopez-ibanez.github.io/irace/irace-package.pdf).

If you are trying to read this information from the .Rdata file, you can find the same information in `iraceResults$testing`. See Section 7 of the User guide for details.

I would also recommend using `iraceplot` (https://auto-optimization.github.io/iraceplot/), which makes even easier to analyse the output of irace given the .Rdata file.

Best wishes,

Manuel.