[Indy Quarter Scale Racers] ELECTION REMINDER!!!!

J.R. Parsley

Nov 26, 2017, 10:31:12 AM11/26/17
to iq...@googlegroups.com
The time has come for the 2017 IQSR Election. We have two members running for President of the club and they are Jason Cook and Scott Rance. This election is for current 2017 club members and/or 2018 prepaid club members only.

The election will take place at the IQSR Banquet on December 2nd, if you are a member and you are unable to attend the banquet, there is another way to vote via email. You will need to send an email to klmoto...@yahoo.com., before the date of December 1st. Please put the words "Absentee Vote" in the title of your email. All votes will remain private and confidential.

If you are not a current member and want to join the IQSR club for 2018 and participate in the election. Please contact me, J.R. Parsley at (317)364-3747 and I will give you the information needed to join the club. Also, feel free to contact me ,via phone call or text, if you need the address of the 2017 IQSR Banquet.

****AS OF NOW WE ONLY HAVE 1 PERSON THAT HAS VOTED VIA EMAIL!!!!****

Joe Adkins
Walt Arthur
Keith Barnes
Brad Boling
Frank Boling
Mason Boling
Jerry Brawner
Jason Cook
Jim Dickey
Mickey Flora
John Foister
John Foster
Jeff Grahn
Todd Gunder
Dave Hamstra
Bill Herzog
Todd Holloway
Chris Hogue
Mike Jennings
Blake Justice
Ken Leiker
Kevin Ligon
Mike Little
Jon Mason
J.R. Parsley
Tina Parsley
Dave Raber
Scott Rance
Steve Riddle
Dwight Smith
Chris Stump
John Wachter
Tony Wachter
Gary Wheatley

These members are eligible to participate in the upcoming election, if you are not on this list and want to join IQSR, please contact J.R.

--
Posted By J.R. Parsley to Indy Quarter Scale Racers at 11/26/2017 10:31:00 AM