[Indy Quarter Scale Racers] Please ignore the schedule on the website!

J.R. Parsley

Mar 15, 2018, 11:52:36 AM3/15/18
to iq...@googlegroups.com
Please ignore the schedule under the schedule link on our website! We are still not currently authorized to make the necessary updates on the website for the 2018 schedule. Please see our Facebook Page Indy Quarter Scale Racers for the 2018 schedule. We are so sorry for this inconvenience, we hope to have this problem fixed as soon as possible. Just a reminder, our first track clean up/ work day is Saturday March 31st, starting at 9AM.

--
Posted By J.R. Parsley to Indy Quarter Scale Racers at 3/15/2018 11:52:00 AM