[Indy Quarter Scale Racers] 10/20/2018 Result from IQSR

J.R. Parsley

Oct 21, 2018, 3:54:36 AM10/21/18
to iq...@googlegroups.com
Sportsman 500 Results- With temps falling into the lower 40's and wind gust over 50 MPH, it made for a very interesting 1 hour 40 minute race! Here is the top 3 racers;
1st. Jeff Grahn
2nd. Tony Wachter
3rd. Paul Haas

Richard Hineman Memorial Sprint Car Race results-
1st. Todd Holloway
2nd. J.R. Parsley
3rd. Tim Barth
Bush 100 results
1st. Shawn Miller
2nd. Tim Stump
3rd. Lenny Ballou
ECM Halloween Hundred
1st. Todd Holloway
2nd. Tony Wachter
3rd. John Wachter

The Limited 125
1st. Scott Rance
2nd. Brandon Hooker
3rd. Brad Boling

Thanks to everyone that braved the elements and helped make the season finale a huge success! We look forward to the 2019 season at IQSR, we'll see you next year!

--
Posted By J.R. Parsley to Indy Quarter Scale Racers at 10/21/2018 03:54:00 AM