[Indy Quarter Scale Racers] Race tomorrow has been cancelled!

0 vue

J.R. Parsley

non lue,
27 oct. 2017, 09:51:0527/10/2017
à iq...@googlegroups.com

Due to the cold temperatures forecasted, tomorrow's racing has been cancelled. The track is closed for practice as of 10/30/2017 to 3/29/2018. We will be having a track workday on Saturday, Nov. 4th (weather permitting). We need help resealing the track before the cold Winter weather gets here. If you can make it out on any other day to work, please get ahold of Jason Cook and he will get you setup with supplies. A reminder that the IQSR Awards Banquet is scheduled for Saturday, Dec. 2nd at the Stump's house. Please contact Jason Cook for their address, thank you for another wonderful year of racing at the Mini- Madhouse!

--
Posted By J.R. Parsley to Indy Quarter Scale Racers at 10/27/2017 09:51:00 AM

Todd Holloway

non lue,
27 oct. 2017, 12:02:2427/10/2017
à IQ...@googlegroups.com
I'll take care of fixing the dates on the awards for tomorrow's postponed/canceled race when the time gets here. Thanks Todd Holloway

This is an update from the Indy Quarter Scale Racers website. Go to www.indyquarterscaleracers.org to check out more.

---
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur