[Indy Quarter Scale Racers] 2018 IQSR Election

J.R. Parsley

Dec 2, 2017, 10:32:45 PM12/2/17
to iq...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to our new Club President Scott Rance! We look forward to your leadership in the future!

Thank you to Jason Cook for your service to the IQSR club for the past five years! Your dedication and leadership has kept our club continuing to prosper and we will be forever grateful. You stepped up when nobody else wanted the responsibility of President and have done a remarkable job. You will always hold a special place in the history of our great club!

--
Posted By J.R. Parsley to Indy Quarter Scale Racers at 12/02/2017 10:32:00 PM