[Indy Quarter Scale Racers] 2018 IQSR Track Champions

J.R. Parsley

Oct 6, 2018, 10:55:59 PM10/6/18
to iq...@googlegroups.com
2018 Sportsman IQSR Track Champion- Tony Wachter
2018 Limited Sportsman IQSR Track Champion- Matt Graves

Congratulations to our Champions. IQSR will hold the Season Finale on Oct. 20th with some special races. The Sportsman 500, The Richard Hineman Memorial Sprint Car Race, The Limited 125, and the ECM Halloween Hundred. We hope you can make it!

--
Posted By J.R. Parsley to Indy Quarter Scale Racers at 10/06/2018 10:55:00 PM