[ipv6hackers] IPv6 Security Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Fernando Gont

Mar 5, 2019, 10:21:14 PM3/5/19
to IPv6 Hackers Mailing List
Folks,

The Internet Society has published a "IPv6 Security FAQ" that I wrote
for them.

The document is available at:
https://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/ipv6/security/faq/

The document is "updatable" (it will be rev'ed as neccesasry), so if
there's anything we have missed, anything that we got wrong, or
whatever, please do let me know.

Thanks!

Cheers,
--
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks

(naveen)

Mar 6, 2019, 12:29:53 AM3/6/19
to IPv6 Hackers Mailing List
Hi Fernando,

Thanks a lot for documenting IPv6 Security.

Regards,
Naveen

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 10:47 AM <no...@null.net> wrote:

> Hi Fernando,
>
> Thanks for your hard work. If I may make a suggestion it would be to
> add a table of contents to the article. There is lots of text for a
> reader to wade through to find if there are elements of particular
> interest.
>
> Cheers,
> Mark
> --