[JOBS] I search for remote job. RUBY, JS developer with 10 years experience

Sergey Makridenkov

Apr 17, 2014, 1:31:39 PM4/17/14
to ip...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

My name is Sergey Makridenkov.

I would like offer my Ruby, Js, Js MVC skills to help you to solve humans needs :-)

I can start work today.  I would like work remotely.

I have about 10 years commercial programmer experience.

Personal qualities - responsibility, quality, effectiveness.

More details - http://makridenkov.com/

My code - https://github.com/SergXIIIth/vxod

All the best,

Sergey

ser...@makridenkov.com

Anders Fisher

Apr 18, 2014, 3:37:15 AM4/18/14
to ip...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sergey,

Cheers for getting in touch, I'm in a similar boat to you at the moment and I'm not looking to outsource any work right now.

great email though, here's how I (as a native english speaker) might have written it slightly differently :)

Hello,

My name is Sergey Makridenkov.

I would like to offer my skills as a Ruby, Js, Js MVC developer. I enjoy working on projects that help to solve people's problems :-)

I am free to work immediately and due to my location I would like to work remotely.

I have about 10 years commercial programming experience.

I pride myself on my responsibility, quality and effectiveness.

For more about me visit my site at http://makridenkov.com/

And of course I have a github account at https://github.com/SergXIIIth/vxod

All the best,

Sergey