Next week

Kerry Buckley

Oct 30, 2012, 5:02:40 AM10/30/12
to ip...@googlegroups.com, po...@iprug.posterous.com
Just a week to go until the next IPRUG!

No-one's volunteered to talk this month, so a couple of ideas for what we could do:

1. Project Euler (suggested by Matthew). In pairs or small groups (or on your own if you're feeling antisocial!) see how far through the list of problems you can get in however much time we allocate before retiring to the bar.

2. Ruby clinic. Bring your ruby-related questions and problems along, and hopefully there will be someone amongst us who can suggest an answer. Maybe play around with some code on the screen to demonstrate tools/techniques people want to know more about. Questions from ruby newbies especially welcome!

Anyone got a preference for one or the other (or something else)?

Kerry

Mr Jaba

Oct 30, 2012, 5:24:11 AM10/30/12
to ip...@googlegroups.com
Both of those sound good to me, or if we could get access to wifi, or a couple of wifi dongles, and open hack night like they ran at NRUG? I'd happily come along and code for the evening or help people on their projects if they'd like?

Anders Fisher

Oct 30, 2012, 8:37:05 AM10/30/12
to ip...@googlegroups.com

As tom said a general hack night might work. Looking forward to it either way!