Preparing for the Continuous Competition

Scott Sanner

Mar 13, 2014, 10:59:25 AM3/13/14
to ippc-20...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

While the IPPC 2014 Discrete Track is currently getting underway

I think this Continuous Track will be a little more delayed as we determine how to accommodate all interested competitors in this new competition.

So for now, I won't schedule a warm-up competition, but I will ask people what software support they would like to have beyond the existing Java version of RDDLSim.

For example, I imagine a lot of people would like a fast C/C++ simulator for the RDDL2 language (or at least the subset we agree to use in this competition).  If this would be useful to you, please post a response... the more demand, the more likely the request may be met.

I know some competitors have talked about building a C/C++ version of RDDLSim... is anyone able to release this?  Any estimate on when?  Is it possible to release this on Google Code or GitHub so multiple people can contribute?

Please post any thoughts you have on the above (or other questions / comments).

Thanks!
Scott