IPPC Continuous Track Status

Scott Sanner

Feb 16, 2015, 7:30:11 AM2/16/15
to ippc-20...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Thanks for reading the IPPC Continuous Track mailing list.

Updates on the planned track will be posted in the summer of 2015 (i.e., June-August) with a planned final competition likely in early-to-mid 2016.

If you have are interested in competing, please feel free to email me personally with details of what types of domains (and expressiveness) your planner will support.  This will help me as I settle on translations and a final language specification for the probabilistic track of the competition.

Cheers,
Scott Sanner