Publication References for IPPC 2011 Related Work

Scott Sanner

Jun 5, 2012, 11:58:15 PM6/5/12
to IPPC 2011
MDP / POMDP Researchers,

If you have

- published a paper on a planner used in the IPPC 2011 competition, or
- published a paper evaluating on IPPC 2011 domains,

please email me the bibtex.

I will compile a bibliography for the IPPC 2011 page and provide
pointers from specific competitors where appropriate.

Thanks,
Scott

Thomas Keller

Jun 11, 2012, 4:22:53 AM6/11/12
to ippc...@googlegroups.com, Patrick Eyerich
Hi Scott,

our ICAPS paper on PROST:

@inproceedings{keller-eyerich-icaps2012,
author = {Thomas Keller and Patrick Eyerich},
title = {{PROST}: {P}robabilistic {P}lanning {B}ased on {UCT}},
booktitle = {Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on
Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS)},
month = {june},
year = {2012}
}

Best,
Thomas & Patrick

Ashwin NR

Jun 11, 2012, 3:41:15 PM6/11/12
to ippc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Scott,

Our AAAI paper on what you called the ``concurrent encoding'' for SPUDD
(http://www.cs.tufts.edu/~roni/PUB/aaai12mbfar.pdf) :

@article{raghavan2012planning,
title={Planning in Factored Action Spaces with Symbolic Dynamic
Programming},
author={Raghavan, A. and Joshi, S. and Fern, A. and Tadepalli, P. and
Khardon, R.},
year={2012},
booktitle = {Proceedings of the 26th Conference on Artificial
Intelligence (AAAI-12)},
month = {july},
year = {2012}
}