Vote for IPPC Final Competition Date

Scott Sanner

Mar 26, 2011, 12:54:00 AM3/26/11
to ippc...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Some competitors in the MDP track are completely unavailable from April 13-15.  Since we need to find a common time for all competitors in the MDP and POMDP tracks, I've extended the poll.

**IMPORTANT: Please enter new votes here for April 13-22 here:

**NOTE: the parenthesized '(yes)' means 'not preferred but possible'... I know competitors would all like to run as late as possible, but please do not enter 'no' unless *no* one on your team is available on that day.

The start time is still 9pm PDT and the competition runs for 24 hours.  See here for your time relative to 9pm PDT, April 13:

Thanks,
Scott