Test Competition

Scott Sanner

Mar 17, 2011, 10:04:50 PM3/17/11
to ippc...@googlegroups.com, Sungwook Yoon
Hi all,

Thanks to those of you who have already completed your test competition trials... the data is quite useful.

For the others, I think there may be some confusion about how the test competition is run... unlike the final competition which has a 24 hour time limit starting at a fixed time, for the test competition every competitor runs whenever they want (a 12 hour time limit is requested).

If you're ready to complete your test runs, just send me and Sungwook an email.

Cheers,
Scott

P.S. I'm out of town from Sat -- Tues so I won't likely respond to email or be able to setup a Server during that time.  But I'm happy to setup a test competition Server after I return on Wed (probably the latest that I would want competitors to complete their test runs).